Skip to content
Floridians enjoy a four season climate: Tourist season, Hurricane season, Football season and HalloThanxChrisNuYears. That said, we reverently pay homage to the seasons in absentia like Fall and Winter.
Getting “Fall” to Come to Florida
- Forage for fall foliage — a great excuse to hit the road and drive north.
- Lie in hammocks in your leafless backyards and post pics of your sandal-ed feet.
- When the temps do dip below 90, skip work! (whoops! We meant to say skip TO work)
- Attend fabulous Florida Fall Festivals even without the actual “Fall” part.
- Choose cool Halloween costumes that don’t even have to keep you warm.
- Sweat through outdoor football and soccer games aided by LOTS of cold beverages.
- Take field trips to actual fields: farms, mazes, farmers’ markets, hayrides, pumpkin patches.
- Google “Octoberfest” and then take your pick from all over the state.
- Break out your infinity scarf (or your knit cap) and drink pumpkin pie smoothies inside with air conditioning.
- Grab a blanket, some wood and roast marshmallows on the beach under the stars.